Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What I want to say

Would I get a chance to say this to a guy who comes bride hunting to my house?

There are a lot of things I want to do that I wish had the courage to do...

I want to be a singer, I want to be a writer, I want to be a CEO, I want to be a high school chemistry teacher, I want to be a java performance consultant, I want to develop a framework, I want to become an account manager...

The best part is, I know I'm smart enough to do all that... :-)

However, since modesty is one of my major virtues, I shall refrain from speaking too much about myself now :-P

Those are some of my dreams. There are more. And I know I will do anything to see them come true. It may sound concieted or selfish or arrogant or simply crazy, but anyone who stands between my journey from who I am to who I want to be would simply cease to exist for me. Not that I wouldn't talk to him, or be with him, but I would still vanish.

It's a concept that eludes a lot of people. "What can be more important than spending the rest of your life with someone you love who loves you?", They say. "Living my life.", I reply.

Is there someone who would understand that?

I'm waiting.