Monday, October 08, 2007

NEW AUTHOR SPEAKS

First of all, congratulations Marriage Market you are the blog that lived inspite of Xai trying her best to close you.




I must say that reading Marriage Market entertained and enlightened me. I got to know about the whole arranged marriage fuss and about Dus Bata Dus(my favourite part in the blog). A recent conversation with Xai convinced her that it is the 'right time' for me to be involved with Marriage Market.



Having been rejected by an American university thereby putting off Ms for six more months , staying at home after 6 years of unrestricted living and having relatives and auntys while away their time discussing my marriage(Even the finer details like the budget for sarees etc..) makes me the perfect contributor to this blog.



So,here I am all set to post everything about this circus and exult "arranged marriage zindabad" for this is where 80% of the Indian roads end.

Avanija